Fit for a princess
It’s been such aÂ hectic month!!!Â I really neglected my blogging duties, but I have a great excuse. Two months ago, I started my own business as an interior designer. Â I’s been a wild ride so far, I guess I won’t be able to blog as much as I used to for a little while. But stick around, I promise, I will keep writing about great gift idea’s that will really inspire you. Speaking of inspiration;Â TheÂ previousÂ post I wrote inspired me to write about gifts for princesses. I can’t believe I never thought of this before.
Here are myÂ favoriteÂ gifts fit for a princess:
1. Your precious little girl will love to make-believeÂ with these printableÂ Princess masksÂ byÂ BessiePooh.
2. A true princess remains a princess from the minute she wakes up in the morning until… Well, until forever. Just because the sun is down doesn’t mean that the crown should come off. IÂ absolutelyÂ adore theseÂ Princess BeddingÂ by Snurk.
3. Make your little princess feel like one from the moment she starts her day. WithÂ Disney’sÂ princessÂ waffle makerÂ , everyÂ breakfastÂ is fit for a princess.
5. Being a princess isn’t as easy as it seems. Matilda Â can tell you all about it, since sheÂ comes from the palace where she serves the queen. She writes all the secrets about the palace in her diary. A great gift for a new princess who wants to know all about life in the palace.
6. A princess, whether real or make-believe, needs a palace where she can play and read. I especially love thisÂ Princess tentÂ that would serve a young princess for many years of fun and games.
Between you and me, if you feel like a princess, you are a princess. Just remember to wear your invisible crown.