For Him Guide Gift
I always thought that men are impossible to buy for, but lately I find that there are more and more coolÂ giftsÂ outÂ thereÂ for the fineÂ gentleman.
Here is a roundup of some of my favorites gifts for men:
1. Not sure what to get? Money is always a good gift, but you really want to see your money put intoÂ somethingÂ rather than spent on everyday groceries.Â The bomb shapedÂ Money boxÂ designed byÂ Yegor Zhgun, is a way to give someone a head start to something they want. All yourÂ recipientÂ has to do is write down the purpose of the savings and drop the bomb once the bank is full.
2. A custom madeÂ Inspector stampÂ is a great little gift for the man who wants to leave a mark in this world.
3. A great gift for the guy with a desk is aÂ Memo Globe. He’ll never have to look for a piece of paper again.
4. TheÂ Key Bottle OpenerÂ is a necessary item for any guy who like to have a cold beer with his friends on a regular basis.
5. I find that mugs are a great gift. I always like to fill them up with some candy, I think it adds a nice touch.If your man is crazy about Mad Men, thisÂ Mad Men MugÂ Â would be perfect for him.
7. Just because I like it -Â Elephant Box.
6. My guy keeps looking at different bags. First he needed one for his laptop, but now he wants one for his I-Pad. I think he’d like thisÂ Messenger bagÂ , right Hon?
8. It’sÂ weird how all our photos are digital, I almost never print them out anymore. For the guy who loves to take photo’s aÂ Polaroid camera.