For Him Guide Gift
I always thought that men are impossible to buy for, but lately I find that there are more and more cool gifts out there for the fine gentleman.
Here is a roundup of some of my favorites gifts for men:
1. Not sure what to get? Money is always a good gift, but you really want to see your money put into something rather than spent on everyday groceries. The bomb shaped Money box designed by Yegor Zhgun, is a way to give someone a head start to something they want. All your recipient has to do is write down the purpose of the savings and drop the bomb once the bank is full.
2. A custom made Inspector stamp is a great little gift for the man who wants to leave a mark in this world.
3. A great gift for the guy with a desk is a Memo Globe. He’ll never have to look for a piece of paper again.
4. The Key Bottle Opener is a necessary item for any guy who like to have a cold beer with his friends on a regular basis.
5. I find that mugs are a great gift. I always like to fill them up with some candy, I think it adds a nice touch.If your man is crazy about Mad Men, this Mad Men Mug would be perfect for him.
7. Just because I like it – Elephant Box.
6. My guy keeps looking at different bags. First he needed one for his laptop, but now he wants one for his I-Pad. I think he’d like this Messenger bag , right Hon?
8. It’s weird how all our photos are digital, I almost never print them out anymore. For the guy who loves to take photo’s a Polaroid camera.